Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun Friday:)

It's finally Friday and I am so glad it's here. This has been our first week back to school and I am tired! Getting up at 5:30 am has exhausted me!

Typically on Friday, I try to keep my blog posts light and fun. It's the end of the week and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with friends and family. My brain is tired and in need of some time off.

Have you started school yet? If not, I bet the day is coming soon. I remember having mixed feelings about going back to school. I was looking forward to seeing my friends, but I was not looking forward to the classes and homework! Have you picked out what you are wearing the first day? I used to fret over what in the world I'd wear that first day back. I still fret over what I'm going to wear to work! Why is that?

With school getting started, I bet you'll be making new friends. Or at least I hope so. As I close this post, I'm going to share 3 secrets from Every Teen Girl's Little Pink Book on Girlfriends by Cathy Bartel.

1. Be friendly.
2. Focus on others.
3. Do kink things without looking for credit.

And remember:

Be kind to yourself. God loves you and wants you to love yourself. Be kind to yourself, and be patient as you learn and grow. You're the one person you can never get away from. You will be a better friend to others when you learn to treat yourself right.

Have a great weekend! You are beautiful so tell yourself that often!

Sweet Blessings,

Melissa

No comments: